Theta Partners Limited is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of every individual who accesses and uses our website. We also pride ourselves on providing our users a safe and secure user experience.
For the purposes of data protection legislation in force from time to time the data controller is Theta Partners Limited of 10 Aldersgate Street, London EC1A 4HJ, United Kingdom.
How do we collect information?
Information is collected from you when you engage with, contribute to or use the features on our website.
What information we collect and how we use it?
We may collect personal data that can identify you as a living individual. This may include but not limited to your name, CV and contact details to provide our services to you.
We may be required by law to collect sensitive personal information – for example, information relating to ethnic origin, religious beliefs and physical and mental health.
By using our thetapartners.kinsta.com website, you give your permission to us for collecting and processing personal data and sensitive personal information supplied by you. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- To enable us to give you the best user experience.
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process.
- To improve our customer service.
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts.
- To send information to prospective employers and clients in connection with the recruitment process in order for them to assess your suitability.
- To ful l contractual obligations with our clients.
- To send you information about details of surveys, promotions, offers, networking or client events and general information about the industry sectors or jobs which we think might be of interest to you – where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes.
- To trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client has requested. Some examples of these are; references, quali cations and criminal reference checking services, veri cation of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test.
- To regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy.
Keeping information about you secure is of upmost importance to us. Certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. As a result, even though we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us.
Can you access, update or delete your information?
You have the right to request a copy of your information, ask us to correct your details, object to processing, restrict processing or withdraw your consent to us processing of your personal information for a speci c purpose at any time. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request.
If you would like to make a request for information, be removed from our database or update any information we hold about you please contact email@example.com We will act on your request in the timescale set out by applicable data protection laws.
If you have created an account via the ‘candidate section’ of our website, you can log into your ‘my account’ area and adjust your personal data settings. If you wish to delete your personal data, a ‘Request to be forgotten’ button in your private pro le area can be used to send us a request.
We would like to contact you directly via telephone or email about our services.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long do we hold your information?
We understand our legal duty to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need
it for our legitimate business interests and that you are happy for us to do so. Accordingly, we have a data retention notice and run data routines every 2 years to remove data that we no longer have a legitimate business interest in maintaining i.e. Personal Data will be removed if we have had no substantial contact with you in 2 years.
We may archive part or all your personal data or retain it on our nancial systems only, deleting all or part
of it from our main database. We may pseudonymise parts of your data, particularly following a request for suppression or deletion of your data, to ensure that we do not re-enter your personal data on to our database, unless requested to do so.
How we collect and aggregate information about visitors to our websites
We also collect information about the way jobseekers and visitors use our website to help us continue to provide the best services. The information that we get through this method will not identify an individual but instead helps us understand our users better and enables us to notice trends i.e. most popular pages visited.
We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes where you have consented to this.
HOW WE USE THEM
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text les that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites so that when you revisit these sites, it can present tailored information to you based on your last visit.
Cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Monitor user traffic patterns
- Understand how our visitors use our website
- Make our marketing more efficient
The cookies we use
These are the essential cookies that enables you to use our site effectively and use essential features such as being able to apply for a job and submitting a CV.
These cookies collect information about how you use our website for example, username, and also help make the most of our enhanced features, such as providing news or updates relevant to you.
These cookies help us monitor and improve the performance of our website, providing us with the information to constantly optimise and develop our site to get the best user experience for you, for example website visits or source of visitors.
We use personalisation or targeting cookies to make sure we advertise the jobs that we think may be of interest to you, making your user experience a personalised one.
As you use our site, you will notice that we have content from other sites, for example, YouTube or Google Maps. We also facilitate the opportunity to engage with us further through social media channels, for example Twitter and Facebook. We use third party cookies to help deliver relevant information to you and integrate content with social networks.
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
If the settings on your browser that you are using to view our website are adjusted to accept cookies, we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you are happy to have cookies enabled.
Turning cookies off
Please be aware that by not accepting cookies you will not be able to use some of the key functions of thetapartners.kinsta.com website including:
- Registering with thetapartners.co.uk
- Signing in to thetapartners.co.uk
- Applying for jobs on thetapartners.co.uk
- Submitting a CV
If you don’t want us to store a cookie on your PC, you can switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Each browser acts differently so remember to check your browsers ‘help’ settings.
Linking to other websites
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Our nominated Data Protection Officer is Tanesha Brown who can be contacted if you have any enquiries at: email@example.com.